[Bucardo-general] Upgrade to PostgreSQL 13

Andreas Wahler andreas.wahler at wamtek.net
Sat Oct 10 13:16:55 UTC 2020

Hi David,

we're are using Bucardo for 8 years in multi-master configuration.
Actually, we're thinking of giving pg_upgrade a try but be ready for a
complete re-install using pg_dump. But first we've to do some
preparation including a complete setup with staging server -  we'll see.

If it is interesting for other reading this mailing list I will keep you
updated.

Thanks and all the best,
Andreas

Andreas Wahler