[Bucardo-general] Automated Trust: Database Meets Blockchain

John Olsen john at itotchaincloud.com.au
Mon Jul 4 12:18:55 UTC 2022

Hi once more everyone,

You may be wondering how we get "Automated Trust" from such an arrangement.

It appears to me we would have to insist that database administrators as
much as developers be denied permission to write anywhere to the production
databases and that we provide (as ITOTCCA) only ways for client devices to
update the database including signing up new customers and creating new
member-classes (performed by ITOTCCA's own database node (our own
member-class)  servers via our own client devices). In this way each
transaction can be signed with an Elastos-created DID and therefore becomes
"Non Repudiable".

John Olsen
IT/OT Chain & Cloud Australia