[Bucardo-general] Automated Trust: Database Meets Blockchain

John Olsen john at itotchaincloud.com.au
Mon Jul 4 13:25:10 UTC 2022

Hi,

On reading through the "bucardo" file on github, I can see that my ideas
would mean fundamentally altering Bucardo.

If these ideas gain any creedence here, I am proposing to create a new
adapted package called "Bucordo" to reference the idea of an ordering
process (the transaction ordering to form a block, that will be necessary)
but to relate to bucardo, still,  as an ancestor.

John.