[check_postgres] check_postgres_query_time - Getting "invalid query returned" more often now

Glyn Astill glynastill at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 13:51:30 UTC 2008

> I cannot see any reason offhand for this. What version of
> Postgres are you
> using, and can you duplicate the problem with a manual run?
> If so, try
> adding three --verbose options so we can see what's
> going on. If not, try
> running it with the --debugoutput=u option.

We are on 8.3.4 and I can duplicate it with a manual run, I've had brief a look at the output, and I just got a little confused. It seems to be doing more when I get the invalid query..?

Here is the verbose output when it works:

http://privatepaste.com/50Guf2Rx9Q

And when it gives the invalid query:

http://privatepaste.com/f535h7rPCh