[check_postgres] 2.8.0 ready for testing - need your help!

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Tue Apr 28 14:54:08 UTC 2009

After a longer than usual period of time, we are ready to roll out the next
version of check_postgres.pl, 2.8.0. This one took a while because adding the
i18n touched a lot of code, and I wanted some comprehensive unit tests before
releasing. Now those tests are done (special thanks to Jeff Boes for writing
many of those and discovering problems via his directories that contain space
characters!). At this point, I would like everyone to do a "git pull" and run
"make test" to see what things you can turn up. For bonus points, run this first:

export TEST_SIGNATURE=1 TEST_CRITIC=1 TEST_SPELL=1 TEST_POD=1 TEST_AUTHOR=1

Hmm...maybe I will whip up a TEST_EVERYTHING env as well! :)

Thanks, please report anything but "all tests passed", no matter how minor.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com