[check_postgres] bloat check doesn't work with --include

Jeff Frost jeff at frostconsultingllc.com
Wed Jul 22 18:59:47 UTC 2009

Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
>>> 3. It does not meet the minimum criteria for bloat. Right now
>>>    it is at least 1 page of bloat for tables, and at least 11
>>>    pages of bloat for indexes.
>>>

>> Shouldn't that just return OK instead of UNKNOWN though?
>>

> I'm thinking it should, and we should remove the WHERE clause entirely
> if we have an --include. Let me do that now...ok, pushed, give that a shot.

Oh no!  I just realized that the nagios user on my test system wasn't a
superuser like it is in production, so I'm not sure which version fixed
it.  I just grabbed 2.9.4 and it works fine for me as does 2.9.5.  Gonna
get this tested on the production system ASAP and let you know.

--
Jeff Frost, Owner 	<jeff at frostconsultingllc.com>
Phone: 916-647-6411	FAX: 916-405-4032