[check_postgres] check_sequence broken in HEAD

Glyn Astill glynastill at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 08:31:49 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Well mainly I'm seeing the comparison of items based on oid values instead of resolving them to some logical meaning or ignoring them.  An example is the function check comparing pg_proc.proargtypes, which doesn't necessarily match up for user created types (by that I mean not defined in pg_type.h).

Looks like that's mainly a simple case of adding to the exclude list, I'll take a look at adding what I think suits.

The other issue is the trigger check keying on trigger name without referencing the table name, so for example it flags up slony logtriggers because it compares a logtrigger on one table with a logtrigger with the same name on another.  I'll see if I can do something about that too.

Glyn