[check_postgres] Monitoring Postgres

Arold Ndadem-Kenfack arold.ndadem-kenfack_ext at michelin.com
Tue Mar 8 14:50:18 UTC 2022

Hello
First of All, thank you for the work done on the plugin postgres.pl
I currently use it to monitor my DB on Centreon.
I would like to know if you have thought of a check for the following points:

  *   Checking fragmented table (check if somme tables are fragmented)
  *   Checking datatbase buffer access rate ( check if the size of the shared buffer is small)
  *   Checking the memory size of maintenance
  *   Checking the size of the wall
  *   Checking collector statics activation
  *   Checking automatique vacuum activation
  *
Thank you in advance for your help/

Best regards,