[check_postgres] Monitoring postgres

Arold Ndadem-Kenfack arold.ndadem-kenfack_ext at michelin.com
Mon Mar 21 08:31:12 UTC 2022

Hello ,

I hope you're fine!
First of All, thank you for the work done on the plugin postgres.pl
I currently use it to monitor my DB on Centreon.
I currently use the custum_query command to pass my check on the host machine.it works verry well but when i try to place these checks directly on my centreon server using NRPE, i have "NRPE: Unable to read output".
My NRPE is well configured beacause the other check work verry well, he just custum query.
in fact, i have the postgres command to check the following states:
-    Checking fragmented table (check if somme tables are fragmented)
-    Checking datatbase buffer access rate ( check if the size of the shared buffer is small)
-    Checking the memory size of maintenance
-    Checking the size of the wall
-    Checking collector statics activation
-    Checking automatique vacuum activation
-  etc
I would like to pass them with custum_query.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

--- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Arold NDADEM KENFACK
Consultant CGI
DCTI/BS/MF - Manufacturing Integration Team
CAR - S13 - 2ème étage
Manufacture Française des Pneumatiques Michelin
23 Place des Carmes Déchaux,
63000 Clermont-Ferrand Cedex 9
France
[cid:image001.png at 01D83D06.66492F40]
Classification D3
Conservation < 90 jours
Ce courriel peut contenir des informations de nature confidentielle et destinées uniquement à l'usage du destinataire.
Toute divulgation des informations contenues dans ce courriel est strictement interdite et peut être contraire à la législation applicable. Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, merci de nous le notifier immédiatement et  de détruire ce courriel.