[TNM] Logfile wildcards?

Matt Keranen matt at hybriddba.com
Mon Jan 30 01:38:32 UTC 2012

One of the systems I inherited generates significant logs during nightly batch ETL jobs. The logs rotate at fixed sizes, so in a single night's run there will be several log files, a few of them generate within a few minutes.

I could schedule TNM to run frequently, but I was wondering if there was a way to have it look through multiple log files on a single call, and avoid missing one if more than one was run since the prior LATEST.