[Bucardo-announce] entire bucardo breaks if 1 dbgroup mbr offline

Vilem Kebrt vilem.kebrt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 16:58:09 UTC 2013

Hi Jonathan , can you send us error information from log ?
I think i made some fix about this to version 4.3 few years ago, seems
this could be similar problem.
We were using this type of configuration for Radius postgresql db and if
i'm correct people i was that time working with are still using it.
Maybe it can be problem of some changes in perl from that times, we were
using FreeBSD on db servers and there are no such major changes.
Vilem