[Bucardo-general] Procedures for changes to goat or herdmap entries

Adam Wendt thelsdj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 18:37:01 UTC 2008

This is just my personal experience, so Greg may have better suggestions:

1. Easiest I've found is to stop bucardo, ALTER TABLE on both the master and
the slave, then start bucardo again.

2. I've hacked around this by adding goats to a NEW herd(map) and then
create a NEW sync, then next time I redo my bucardo setup I include new
table in the existing sync.

Adam
Adam Wendt Consulting