[Bucardo-general] SIGPIPE Problems

Ben Allen bsa at lanl.gov
Mon May 4 04:20:28 UTC 2009

Heres a patch to switch over to Net::SMTP. I don't have time to tackle
removing Moose from Bucardo right now, or in the near future, so a
quick eval on the line I mentioned will have to due for now. I really
think it due to some incompatibility in Class::MOP and FreeBSD 6.X,
but I can't confirm that for sure.

Ben