[Bucardo-general] bug report

Grant Maxwell grant.maxwell at maxan.com.au
Wed Sep 23 05:11:58 UTC 2009

Hi

The documentation provides a list of fields provided to custom code
however most of the information is not actually there. Using the
following code fragment
with $myrows = $result->{deltacount} or rows etc returns empty arrays.
Only the first few fields including goatlist are provided.

Note that this is an "after_sync" routine.

use Sys::Syslog;
use strict;
use warnings;
use Data::Dumper;

my ($result) = @_;
if ($result->{dummy}){
	$result->{action} = 0;
	$result->{message} = "returning from code test";
	return;
} else {
my $myrows = $result->{deltacount};
$result->{message} = "ELS #### post processing for messages from ".
$result->{sourcename}." records";
$result->{warning} = "ELS ####first record looks like: ".Dumper $myrows;

}

Help with this would be appreciated (especially rows) as it is holding
up my development program and it took a day to work out that my code
was not working
because the data was not there.

regards
Grant