[Bucardo-general] multi master

Vitaly Burshteyn vburshteyn at broadway.com
Fri Feb 26 16:31:21 UTC 2010

Greg,

Thanks for the bellow solutions,

Both of these solutions worked.  With 100+ tables the direct approach was preffered :)
bucardo_ctl update table affiliates_affiliate standard_conflict=latest
If there are many tables, you may want to use direct SQL on it:
UPDATE goat SET standard_conflict = latest;

Just curious, in swap mode, is the update instant on the "target" as it was in the other mode?

I made few changes to one of the DB and no changes are being propagated.  The logs look clean so there are no errors.

Vitaly Burshteyn
Senior Network Engineer
Broadway.com, Theatre Direct International
729  7th Avenue
New York, New York 10019
Phone: 212.817.9117
Cell# 917-701-5732