[Bucardo-general] Swap replication latency

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed May 4 15:40:09 UTC 2011

Any idea why it would kill the database in the process of ballooning out this far?  When I logged in I found 100+ postmaster connection processes and a load average of ~2.50+ and a very unresponsive database (until Bucardo was stopped).  This was the "source" database in my de facto master->slave setup that's really a swap.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC