[Bucardo-general] Bucardo no longer automatically syncing after upgrading source DB.

Adam Wendt thelsdj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:54:45 UTC 2011

I am running bucardo 4.99 git from less than a week ago and I just
upgraded my source db from 8.3.15 to 9.1.1 using pg_upgrade. (My
target and bucardo db are running on a 9.1.1 that I recently
pg_upgraded from 9.0.something and it has been working fine since
doing that upgrade, but not since upgrading the source). I have
validated the syncs, (and bucardo automatically re-validates when it
starts up right?)

Bucardo no longer automatically syncs. Though if I restart bucardo or
kick a sync it will go and successfully sync all changes from the last
time it ran.

Why might it not be automatically syncing and what can I do to fix
this? For now I'm just running a bash script to kick all the syncs
every 30 seconds, but do want to get this fixed.

Thanks,

Adam Wendt
Ace Hosting LLC