[Bucardo-general] Problem with password - fresh install

Raphael Nadeau rnadeau at eocycle.com
Wed Oct 3 15:00:01 UTC 2012

Thank you,

I'm going to look into ident login, but I will still need pgpass to work
for the remote connection.  For now, as I needed everything to work, I went
with the less secure option of putting the password in clear text, inside
the db's "pass" column.

Is it possible that it is a "bug" in my "older" version of bucardo?  I am
using bucardo 4.4.0-1 found in the repository of Debian 6.0.5.

Thanks again

Raphaël

Raphaël Nadeau, ing. / Eng.
Chef Concepteur Électrique / Chief Electrical Designer
Eocycle Technologies inc.
49 du Bel-Air #106
Levis, Qc, Canada
G6V 6K9