[Bucardo-general] Can bucardo do this?

eric machine eric.machine at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 21 17:44:55 UTC 2013

Hi Josh,

Is there a v5? I though the latest was v4.99.7?

1 more question.

Let's say I have these schemas now

HQ
- 300 tables

Branch
- 300 tables

For the start, both HQ and branch have the same database schemas (identical 300 tables).

If one day I plan to add 10 more tables to HQ e.g.

HQ
- 310 tables

Branch
- 300 tables

Is it possible when I use bucardo to sync from HQ to Branch, it will auto create the missing 10 tables for Branch?

Any help? Thanks.