[Bucardo-general] Can bucardo do this?

Joshua Tolley josh at endpoint.com
Wed Aug 21 20:50:21 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 05:44:55PM +0000, eric machine wrote:
>    Is there a v5? I though the latest was v4.99.7?

My fault -- 4.99.7 is "Bucardo 5 beta", so the version you suggested you'd try
to use is, in fact, "Bucardo 5" such as it exists now.

>    Is it possible when I use bucardo to sync from HQ to Branch, it will
>    auto create the missing 10 tables for Branch?

No, Bucardo won't create new tables for you. You'll need to create the tables
in both databases and tell Bucardo about them if you want them to be
replicated.

--
Josh Tolley   josh at endpoint.com   801-987-0252
End Point Corporation  http://www.endpoint.com