[Bucardo-general] Password authentication failed for user bucardo

Hadri Rahman hadri90 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 04:20:58 UTC 2014

Well, I inserted the line "local bucardo postgres peer" or "local bucardo
bucardo peer" but when I proceeded with the installation I got the error
message "INSTALLATION FAILED!
(psql:/usr/local/share/bucardo/bucardo.schema:57: ERROR relation
"bucardo_config" already exists)

Installation cannot proceed unless the Pl/PerlU language is available.