[Bucardo-general] Bucardo on OpenSUSE or SLES12-15

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Fri Nov 9 14:53:55 UTC 2018

Hi JB,

I’m not aware of any specific issues, though I’ll confess I’ve not tried this on SUSE.  I would assume the issues are related to getting the various perl module dependencies; can you install/use `cpanm` to get this resolved?

If you have more specific errors you’re seeing that would be helpful.

Best,

David

--
David Christensen