[Bucardo-general] How to add sync of type 'swap'? -- deprecated?

Troy Denton tdenton at 24-7intouch.com
Wed Feb 5 22:21:07 UTC 2020

Hello, I'm running bucardo 5.5.0 and trying to add a sync with type 'swap'
as discussed here: https://bucardo.org/swap/, referenced from
https://bucardo.org/Sync/

I run the following command:

bucardo add sync my_sync type=swap relgroup=my_herd dbs=wpg3,den2

but I get the response:
Unknown option 'type'

The page linked here references 'bucardo_ctl' but i cannot find that
executable on my installation (installed via debian repo).  I've tried
compiling from source but I don't see a file with that name built either.

Am I missing something?  Have I stumbled upon outdated documentation?

All the best,

--------------------------------

Troy Denton, P. Eng.

Senior Telecom Analyst

24-7 Intouch

24-7intouch.com | tdenton at 24-7intouch.com

240 Kennedy St | Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3C 1T1

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail message and any attachments to it are
intended only for the named recipients and may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information. If you are not one of the intended
recipients, please do not duplicate or forward this e-mail message and
immediately delete it from your computer.