[Bucardo-general] How to add sync of type 'swap'? -- deprecated?

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Wed Feb 5 23:26:27 UTC 2020

Hi Troy,

If not specified, the source is the first and the target is any following ones.  For a multi-master setup you would need to create a dbgroup with the required setup, a la:

$ bucardo add database dbA <connstring>
$ bucardo add database dbB <connstring>
$ bucardo add dbgroup my_dbs dbA:source dbB:source
$ bucardo add relgroup thetables all tables

Then use that dbgroup when creating the sync:

$ bucardo add sync mySync dbgroup=my_dbs relgroup=thetables

HTH
--
David Christensen
Senior Software and Database Engineer