[TNM] log_line_prefix not working (I think)

Norman Yamada nyamada at millburncorp.com
Thu Feb 16 18:30:51 UTC 2012

The configuration file in database is:

> log_line_prefix = '%t [%p]: [%l-1] user=%u,db=%d '

database host = nydbprod1
user running postmaster = postgres
database user = appuser2

Pg_fouine asks for this log_line_prefix, not my choice… In their tutorial http://pgfouine.projects.postgresql.org/tutorial.html in the section about filtering the log by database, they give that log_line_prefix as their choice:

> You can filter your log file on database and user using the -database and -user options. To do so, you need to configure the following log_line_prefix:
> log_line_prefix = '%t [%p]: [%l-1] user=%u,db=%d '

Hm. Will try to figure out how to make it into a failing test file..

Thanks

--

This email is confidential, does not constitute investment advice, is only for the use of the intended recipient and should not be redistributed, except with the sender's consent. If you received this email in error, please notify us immediately by telephone; receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any work-product or attorney-client privilege. All email to and from Millburn Ridgefield Corporation, The Millburn Corporation, Millburn International LLC and any affiliates (together, Millburn) is monitored, stored and made available to regulators if requested. For UK Investors: Millburn International (Europe) LLP is an appointed representative of Hutchinson Lilley Investments Ltd. which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. This e-mail is subject to terms available at the following link: http://millburncorp.com/disclaimer.jsp. By messaging with Millburn you consent to the foregoing.